Do you know whether your teaching qualification will be recognised in the recruiting country? Many countries (especially in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand) have information services which can tell you, although they may charge you for answering your enquiry. Look for information on NARICs (National Academic Recognition Information Centres) and ENICs (European Network of Information Centres) on the internet or in a library.